- Home >
- Exchange Policy
- Patel Jewellers offer to its existing customer a Lifetime Exchange & Buy-Back Policy on all purchases within India.
- The product can be returned or exchanged on the basis of its current market value, with deductions towards necessary applicable charges.
- Any discount or free gift received while you purchase from Patel Jewellers, we will deduct the original discount amount or free gift value, as applicable.
There will be no 'Immediate Exchange Policy' for Silver Bullions.
- Lifetime Buy-Back is the advantage of being a loyal customer of Patel Jewellers, wherein you get 100% of the total amount as exchange value for the product you bought, with deductions towards applicable charges and discounts.
- Exchange of the product will be subject to verification of the products and its condition.
- The product exchanged should always be at a higher value.
- Product purchased that shows the sign of rough use causing damage to the products purchased by the customer after delivery, then based on our quality inspection, we reserve the right to change the Buy-Back amount of the product.
- Gem stone will not have any exchange value
- Immediate Buyback
There will be no 'Buyback/Return Policy' for Gemstone, Gold Bullions and Silver Bullions.