- Home >
- Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to web site of Patel Jewellers located at www.pateljewellers.com. Please read these terms and conditions (the 'Terms and Conditions') carefully. BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of, and any purchase from Patel Jewellers Site, and constitute an agreement between you and Patel Jewellers. PATEL JEWELLERS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ANY POLICY OR GUIDELINE OF THE SITE AT ANY TIME, AND IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION.
If you're interested in a piece of jewellery that is currently on back order, we will call you and update you when the item will be back in stock. Sometimes with the number of orders we receive, an item may go out of stock before we are able to post a notification on the Site. If this happens, we will contact you directly to discuss possible options.
Data, including prices, may be inaccurately displayed on our Site due to system or typographical errors. While we make every attempt to avoid these errors, they may occur. We reserve the right to correct any and all errors when they do occur, and we do not honor inaccurate or erroneous prices. If a product's listed price is lower than its actual price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping the product or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. If the order has been shipped, you agree to either return the product or pay the difference between the actual and charged prices. Our prices are also subject to change without prior notice. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Customer care Executives at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not negotiate prices on our products and all our prices are final.
At Patel Jewellers, we make every attempt to ensure that our online catalog is as accurate and complete as possible. In order to give you the opportunity to view our products in great detail, some products may appear larger or smaller than their actual size in our photographs; and since every computer monitor is set differently, color and size may vary slightly.
Our objective is to provide you with as much information and detail about your prospective purchase as possible so that you can see the beauty and shape of a particular item. In compliance with industry standards and BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) regulations, Patel Jewellers states that product total weight in all purchases may vary 0.05 grams for Gold ornaments and 0.1gm for Silver ornaments from stated weight. On the Site, we may provide the measurement of our products based on our manufacturing specifications. Slight tolerances may be accounted for based on finishing during the manufacturing.
The Site content, the Patel Jewellers logo, designs, text, graphics, pictures, selection, coordination, 'look and feel', information, data, audio files, video files and other resource files selection & arrangement thereof (collectively, the "Site Materials") are the proprietary property of Patel Jewellers are protected by trade rights, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. Products, ornament have to reach us without any damage during transit. Products, ornament should be properly packaged and insured. Once we receive the product, we will refund you after deducting the shipping charges and bank transaction fee from the Invoice Value. The remaining amount will be refunded to the same Account, which was used for making the payment. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Patel Jewellers and accept our decision regarding the returns policy.
Other Terms and Conditions
" We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.”
Disputes of any nature will come under Panvel, India jurisdiction.
- The cost of courier and handling charges for return/buyback/exchange shall be borne by the customer.
- Submission of Product Certificate & Original/copy of invoice is Mandatory. In case the customer has lost it, actual certification cost will be borne by customer (which would be approximately Rs.1000/- per certificate)
- If any coupons/ vouchers/ discounts were used during purchase, that amount will be deducted
- Any product can be exchanged only once.
- Exchange/ Return/Buyback shall be subject to verification of original product as per the standard purity norms and decision of Patel Jewellers in this regard shall be final and binding on the customer.
- There will be no 'Lifetime Buyback/Return Policy' for any type of product.
- Damaged product should be reported to Patel Jewellers within 24 hours of delivery of product to Customer.
- All items must be returned in their original condition ' unworn and unaltered.
- Damaged products will neither be exchanged nor bought back by the Company.
- Refund via Demand Draft would take 10-15 working days.
- We will exchange any item for an item in the same category (eg. exchange a diamond for a diamond). Also, you need to pick up something of an equal or higher value.
- The policies are subject to change without prior notice.
- When any piece of diamond jewellery is received for Exchange/Refund, we will send it to Patel Jewellers quality check laboretory/factory for a quality check . A positive response from the brand and we will initiate the exchange/refund process by the same mode as that of the original transaction within 21 working days.
- You can exchange products only on our site and not at the brand's retail outlets.
- Schemes running at the time of initial purchase will not be valid at the time of exchange.
- Disputes (if any) will be subject to Panvel Jurisdiction.
- The Policy of Conflict of Terms is applicable on all Exchanges and Buy-Backs.